PLEASE ANSWER THE FOLLOWING QUESTIONS AND BE SPECIFIC.
( use another piece of paper to TYPE your answers)
1. What event(s) have you participated in that has developed your leadership skills, other
than RYLA? Be specific about the event(s) and your role in that event(s).
2. What leadership positions have you held, in and out of school?
3. What is most significant about RYLA to you that make you want to return as a facilitator?
4. What do you think you can contribute to RYLA?
5. What is your definition of a good facilitator?
6. What was your favorite activity at RYLA and why?
Please complete this application including the questions and return to
the address below by September 1, 2017 Applicants will be notified of their
acceptance by e-mail in November.
Keep in mind that you must attend a training weekend and also raise $300 to help defray the
costs of the two weekends. The $300 will be due a month before the event. The dates have
not been confirmed at this time. At the time of notification of acceptance as a facilitator, you
will be informed of the dates of RYLA 2017 and the training.
ANY QUESTIONS REGARDING BEING AFACILITATOR SHOULD BE
DIRECTED TO: email@example.com
MAIL COMPLETED APPLICATIONS TO:
RYLA C/O Lydia Wells, 306 Johnson CT, Greenport, NY 11944
** STUDENTS WHO ATTENDED A ROTARY MEETING TO SHARE AND THANK THE
ROTARY CLUB FOR THE RYLA OPPORTUNITY WILL BE GIVEN PREFERENTIAL
TREAMENT. PLEASE HAVE THE CLUB PRESIDENT SIGN BELOW.
DATE VISITED SPONSORING ROTARY CLUB PRESIDENT’S SIGNATURE
I, being the Parent/Guardian of , hereby consent that his/her
name, image and likeness, as shown in the video-tapes, photographs and/or electronic images for
which he/she posed, and/or audio recordings made of his/her voice may be used by Rotary District
7255 for the promotion of RYLA (Rotary Youth Leadership Awards.)