Herbert J. and Anna W. Cornwell
GUIDELINES AND ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA
1. Applicants must be a graduate from a Stafford County high school.
2. Recipients must enroll full time in an institution within the boundaries of Kansas.
3. Incomplete applications will not be considered nor will they be returned.
4. The applicant must have earned a minimum 2.75 GPA for the most recent semester in which he/she was enrolled.
5. To be considered, all applications must be postmarked or received by the 2nd Monday in June for fall semester
consideration or by the 2nd Monday in November for spring semester consideration.
6. Grades or correspondence from the student to the committee must be postmarked by January 15.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR COMPLETING THE APPLICATION
1. Application must be typed on this form. Complete the form and press the PRINT button at the top of this Page.
2. Completed applications must be assembled in the following order:
a. Typed application
b. Official high school transcript
c. Official transcripts from all post-secondary institutions (if applicable)
d. Two character references letters from non-family members must be submitted with the application.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR REAPPLICATION
1. Complete and mail only the “FACT SHEET” of the application and attach an official transcript from the current post-
secondary institution. Must be postmarked by the 2nd Monday in June.
2. If circumstances have changed considerably and you believe this would affect your scholarship, please fill out the
SEND COMPLETED APPLICATIONS AND REAPPLICATIONS TO:
Cornwell Scholarship Committee
430 E. Broadway
P.O. Box 370
Stafford, KS 67578